Compliant Fire Services is committed to the fire and life safety industry and have the capability to design, supply and install fire protection equipment for life safety and asset protection.
We offer comprehensive, reliable and cost efficient service and solutions specially engineered to meet your needs. Systems can be provided to detect hazards of fire, combustible gas, and plant malfunction. They can be configured on an individual site or centrally monitored and controlled on a multi-site basis, irrespective of industry type.
Compliant Fire Services specialises in early warning fire detection and emergency evacuation systems. In addition we provide specific services such as hazard identification surveys, detailed specification, design and recommendations for the supply and installation of detection equipment. We provide highly experienced and qualified technicians, computerised programming, record documentation and complete certification in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards, Building Code of Australia and local State Regulations.
Compliant Fire Services is a registered contractor with the South Australian Fire Service and hold appropriate licensing with the Office of Consumer and Business Affairs. Our employees also hold appropriate licensing for all work practices.
- SA Ministers Specification SA 76 - Routine testing and inspection
- SA Building Regulations Part 59 - Routine testing and inspection
- Alterations and additions to Fire Detection Systems
- Alterations and additions to Smoke Sampling Aspirating Systems
- Alterations and additions to Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems (EWIS)
- Alterations and additions to Exit and Emergency Lighting
- Alterations and additions to Fire Suppression Systems
- Alterations and additions to Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Alterations and additions to Fire Hydrants
- Alterations and additions to Fire Hose Reels
- Servicing and Installation of Fire Extinguishers
- Provision of technical advice and written reports on Fire Safety Systems.
- Fire Evacuation Plans.
Our services include such organisations as Nursing Homes, Hostels, Hotels, Government Institutions such as Detention Centres, Hospitals etc, Accommodation Houses / Buildings and Multi Story Buildings.
Compliant Fire Services are based in Adelaide and provide 24-hour emergency service in metropolitan and regional areas throughout South Australia. We have several technicians on our after-hours emergency callout roster and are able to provide fast efficient service.
Fire Evacuation Training
To comply with Work Health and Safety regulation 2012 and Australian Standard 3745-2010 - Addendum 1-2014, each work place or persons conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) must have an Emergency Plan to include the following:
- Emergency Control Organisation Training
- Evacuation Diagrams
- Conducting of Evacuation Exercise
Please contact Leon Grosser on the details below:
Mobile: 0407 188 340
For additional information please refer to the website address below www.bmwet.com
Our current DTEI pre-qualification is Category 3 which enables us to tender projects up to $1M.
University of South Australia
Our current Uni of SA pre-qualification is Category 3 which enables us to tender projects up to $2M.
CM3 - WHS Compliant
Compliant Fire Services is CM3 WHS pre-qualified and externally audited annually
National Code Of Practice
Compliant Fire Services complies with the National Code of Practice.
Compliant Fire Services has a building work contractors licence to enable installation of all fire protection equipment.
Compliant Fire Services has $20m Public Liability Insurance as well as Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Fire Protection Association Australia
Compliant Fire Services is a member of the FPA Australia
Compliant Fire Services seeks to meet or exceed our client's needs and expectations by providing:
- Prompt and Professional service to all our clients large and small.
- Products and services that are fully compliant to the relevant standards or codes.
- Products and services that ensure the lowest total cost of ownership for our clients.
Quality assurance is fundamental to all work undertaken by Compliant Fire Services and is implemented by all personnel at all levels. Quality is maintained by working in a planned systematic way, to well defined procedures and consistent work methods.
Workplace Health and Safety
The occupational health and safety of all persons employed within the organisation and those visiting the organisation are considered to be of the utmost importance. Resources in line with the importance attached to occupational health and safety will be made available to comply with all relevant Acts and Regulations and to ensure that the workplace is safe and without risk to health. Risk Assessments and Work Method Statements are carried our for all work to ensure the safety of all employees and staff members.