Conventional fire indicator panel’s uses state of the art microprocessor technology together with new manufacturing processes to deliver a cost effective solution to your fire indicator panel requirements without having to make compromises in functionality, reliability or appearance.
A range of modular panel add-ons kits allows the panel to be professionally tailored to the requirements of each installation. This means small conventional panels can now be used in a wider range of applications.
Key features of Conventional Fire Alarm Panels include:
- Programmable delays to outputs
- Low quiescent current
- Detector head removal facility
- Single PCB architecture
- Easy to use
- Walk test facility
- Each conventional detection circuit accommodates up to 40 Conventional Fire Detectors.
Analogue Addressable Fire Panels
Analogue addressable fire alarm control panel with non-proprietary programming tools. These fire panels have the capacity for individually identifiable and controllable detection/control points. The modular hardware design and flexible programming allow the user to easily configure field devices.
Key features of Analogue Addressable Fire Panels include:
- Programming via front panel.
- Programming through the use of a notebook computer.
- Modem connection capability.
- Remote upload/download of software.
- Remote integration of system.
- Optional Agent Release system
- Password protection
- Day/night sensitivity settings.
- Event log
- Self-learn capabilities
- Operation of all inputs/outputs via keypad.
- Brigade output interrogation.
- Pre-alarm level available.
- Digital voltage readout.
- Readout of detector analogue count.
- Printer connection capability. S.P.O.T – Single Person Operation Test. Network capabilities.